Things to Know about Cell Phone Jammers
Cell phone jammers are now the rage in theaters, hospitals, prisons, cinemas and other locations where mobile phone usage is prohibited. They come in various permutations, including a new device that looks like a normal cellphone and can block any calls within a large radius. There are many jammer suppliers all over the world, however it should be noted that wireless jammers are not legal in all countries as they have the capacity to indiscriminately jam all calls in their transmission area. Ideally, potential users should check the local restrictions and legality before making a purchase and certainly before use.
Given below are some details related to cell phone jammers which will help you make the best use of this device.
Installing Cell Phone Jammers
1. Always check the local restrictions prior to placing an order with any company, and absolutely verify before use..
2. The best location for your mobile GSM jammer is on the ceiling, or at about 2 meters above ground. It is best to try to turn to different angles to test.
3. Always attach the antennas before powering up the unit, as it could be shorted out without the antennas attached.
4. The reflection time of units is around 10 ~ 20 seconds after it is turned on.
5. The effective distance might be affected by the base station or other interruption – be sure not to place the jammer on or near metal items or other electrical appliances which could cause electromagnetic interference.
6. Be sure the device covers the latest (fourth generation) signals, commonly referred to as a 4G Jammer.