Cell phone jammers are now the rage in theaters, hospitals, prisons, cinemas and other locations where mobile phone usage is prohibited. They come in various permutations, including a new device that looks like a normal cellphone and which can block any calls within a large radius. There are many jammer suppliers all over the world, however it should be noted that wireless jammers are not legal in all countries as they have the capacity to indiscriminately jam all calls in their transmission area. Ideally, potential users should check the local restrictions and legality before making a purchase.
Given below are some details related to cell phone jammers which will help you make the best use of this device.
Installing Cell Phone Jammers
1. Always check the local restrictions prior to placing an order with any company.
2. The best location for your mobile GSM jammer is on the ceiling, or at about 2 meters above ground. It is best to try to turn to different angles to test.
3. Always attach the antennas before powering up the unit, as it could be shorted out without the antennas attached.
4. The reflection time of units is around 10 ~ 20 seconds after it is turned on.
5. The effective distance might be affected by the base station or other interruption – be sure not to place the jammer on or near metal items or other electrical appliances which could cause electromagnetic interference.
6. Be sure the device covers the latest (fourth generation) signals, commonly referred to as a 4G Jammer.
A cell phone jammer is an instrument to prevent cellular phone from receiving and transmitting the mobile signals to the base station. Unfortunately at many places such as churches, mosques, libraries and movie theaters require them, because not all cell-phone users know when to show common courtesy for others and disconnect their calls. Therein arises the need for a wireless jammer.
It’s great to be able to call anyone at anytime, but not necessary for others to sit through one side of a conversation about an incredibly personal situation as the talker shares intimate details with his friend as well as everyone else in the area? While most of us just grumble and move on, some people are actually going to extremes to retaliate. Cell phones are basically handheld two-way radios. And of course the radio signal can be disrupted, or jammed using these devices.
Cell phone jamming devices were originally developed for law enforcement and the military to interrupt communications by criminals and suspects. Today, they are used (where legal) in civilian settings because of the demand from theaters and cinema outlets. There is a wide range of cell phone jammers starting from a pocket sized to as big as to jam an entire sport area.